- “Mental health in medical students: the deciphered quandary”. The European Sting.
- “Medical students, climate change and health: an unorthodox combination”. The European Sting.
- “Indian Medical Education — A Story of Negligence and Decline”. India Medical Times.
- “Brain drain 2017: why do medical students need to emigrate to become doctors in 2017?” The European Sting.
- “The Neglected Silver Generation of India”. India Medical Times.
- “Tales of a small town surgeon in India: the case for global health investment on essential surgery”. BMJ Global Health Blogs.
- “Robotic Surgery: An Overview and Reflection”. InciSioN-International Student Surgical Network.
- “Student Research Forum”. Evidence Live, University of Oxford.
- “At the patient’s bed-side: my Expressive Aphasia”. World Young Doctors’ Organization.
- “Perspective”. White Coated.
- “Technical Advancements in Medical Colleges”. Curofy- Blog.
As a correspondent for Lexicon (online magazine and blog), I have contributed several articles over the years.
- “Sex for Dummies”. Lexicon- 19th Edition.
- “Childhood Leukemia”. Lexicon- 17th Edition.
- “Drowning Prevention: A Summer Necessity”. Lexicon- 16th Edition.
- “Metacognition”. Lexicon- Blog.
- “Spider touch, Golden fingers, Goofy mind”. Lexicon- Blog.
- “Professionalism in the use of social media by physicians and medical students: Concerns, Benefits and Ethical Dilemmas”. Global Bioethics Enquiry (The Scholarly Publication of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics). Vol. 5 Issue 2. Sep 2017. Page 91-94.
- “Antimicrobial resistance in India: the Goliath in the making”. EuroMeds 2017, European Medical Students’ Association, Autumn Assembly Budapest. Issue 10. Sep 2017. Page 18-19.
- “Human Experiments: past, present and future”. Global Bioethics Enquiry (The Scholarly Publication of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics). Vol. 5 Issue 1. Jan-Apr 2017. Page 24-26.
- “Professionalism in the use of social media”. Abstract book, UNESCO Chair in Bioethics, 12th World Conference on Bioethics, Medical Ethics and Health Law, Cyprus, March 21-23, 2017.
- “Post – Conference report (IFMSA): 12th World UNESCO Chair in Bioethics (Haifa) Conference”. Bioethical Voices, Newsletter of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics, Haifa. Year 3 Issue 11. Oct 2017. Page 41-43.
- “Rhetorical Inquiry: What have we achieved in healthcare since independence”. The AIIMS Periscope, page 06, Vol 1 Issue 2, 2015.
- “Seven Deadly Vices of Postings”. Signum Vitalis (Annual College Magazine- KMC Manipal), 34th Edition, 2016-17, page 105-106.
- “Octa Dramatis Personae”. Signum Vitalis (Annual College Magazine- KMC Manipal), 33rd Edition, 2015-16, page 302-04. (Editor’s Choice).