Now, internet is brimming with millions and trillions of blogs. For a young Med student, it’s hard to find a blog that relates to their needs and understanding.
To help you, I have created a list of blogs (in no specific order) that I love to read on occasions and you might find interesting too!
- Godyears– Blog by Dr. Roshan Radhakrishnan, winner of the Best Creative Writing Blog in India in 2014 and most famous for its viral piece Why I Will Never Allow My Child To Become A Doctor In India
- Scepticemia – Musings of a Skeptic Oslerphile– Blog by Dr. Pranab Chatterjee, a Public Health specialist, on medical education, career advice, public health, research and loads of reviews on research articles and books.
- Life of a Med student– As the title suggests, this blog is an enjoyable, fun and light read on the life of a medical student. Created and written by Charles Cochran, an Anaesthesia resident from USA, this blog has also gained huge popularity on social media.
- The Chirurgeon’s Apprentice A blog on history of early surgery by Dr. Lindsey Fitzharris. It is an enthralling read if you are interested in history of surgery.
- The Outline The monthly newsletter of KMC Manipal. Worth visiting if you want a peek inside one of the best medical schools of India.
- figure 1: blog by the popular medical app Figure 1 that contains an exhaustive and interesting range of cases, interviews, articles, inspirational pieces and informative blog posts.
If you know or write a blog that would be an interesting read for me or my followers, please drop a comment. Cheers.
Disclaimer: The author is not sponsored by any of the above blog through financial or other means.